- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.15
as of 8/27/2014 06:17 EDT details
- You Save: $9.80 (66%)
- Seller:Books! Reading! Imagination!
- Sales Rank:235,824
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8.2 x 5.4 x 0.5
- Publication Date:January 14, 1994
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In his first frankly autobiographical work, Jack Kerouac tells the exhilarating story fo the years when he was writing th books that captivated and infuriated the public, restless years of wandering during which he worked as a railway brakeman in California, a steward on a tramp steamer, and a fire lookout on the crest of Desolation Peak in the Cascde Mountains.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.