Evangelism for the Rest of Us: Sharing Christ within Your Personality Style
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.65
as of 10/2/2014 09:47 EDT details
- You Save: $9.35 (67%)
- Sales Rank:36,919
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 6.6 x 0.4
- Publication Date:May 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780801065903
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The most common methods of evangelism are tailormade for extroverts. But what about the rest of us? Other Christians, including introverted, reflective people, are left with feelings of guilt and fear and the desire to become more outgoing. The problem, says Mike Bechtle, is not their personality, but that they've been taught methods of evangelism that push them too far out of their comfort zone. In Evangelism for the Rest of Us, Bechtle shows readers how to share their faith in more comfortable ways by helping them discover and define their unique strengths within their personality type. With fresh, biblical insight, this muchneeded resource renews a passion for sharing Christ with others, because telling the Good News does not have to be so intimidating.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.