Family, The: A Christian Perspective on the Contemporary Home
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.25
as of 3/12/2014 11:25 EDT details
- You Save: $13.74 (51%)
- Sales Rank:33,349
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.8 x 1
- Publication Date:June 1, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780801032493
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Covering every issue that affects family life-marriage, parenting, sexuality, communication, social dynamics, and family life in modern society-The Family is a proven comprehensive resource for studying this most established of human institutions. The authors encourage readers to dig deep into Scripture, ever mindful of context, in order to develop a theological basis for family relationships. In considering the meaning of human relationships and family life, the Balswicks integrate a Christian perspective with insights from psychological and sociological studies to provide a standard textbook for use in college and seminary classes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.