Renewal for the Wounded Warrior: A Burnout Survival Guide for Believers
- Buy New: $135.42
as of 3/14/2014 21:15 EDT details
- Seller:Wisepenny Books
- Sales Rank:550,680
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 5.4 x 0.5
- Publication Date:February 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780800794804
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Refreshingly candid and down to earth, longtime renewal leader R. Loren Sandford provides a life preserver for anyone struggling with burnout. Far from a formulaic approach, Loren discusses the successive stages of woundedness and burnout and plumbs the depths of what is often referred to as "the dark night of the soul." This book flows from Loren's own experiences with burnout and his struggles to deal with them--even as a member of the first family in inner healing.
This is a vital resource, not just for ministry leaders and laypersons, but for anyone overwhelmed by stress or tragedy or longing to help someone else.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.