Why Your Best is Good Enough
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.99
as of 7/25/2014 15:21 EDT details
- You Save: $4.00 (57%)
- Seller:Riley-Destiny Eclectics :)
- Sales Rank:136,701
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 4.2 x 0.9
- Publication Date:March 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780800787943
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Writing in his well-known, upbeat style, Dr. Kevin Leman helps those who struggle with self-doubt to value their talents and gifts and accept their shortcomings. He points out why the lifestyle we develop as a child determines our degree of success or failure and explains how, regardless of the past, each person can develop a healthy lifestyle today.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.