Birth Order Book, The: Why You Are the Way You Are
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.09
as of 12/13/2013 15:31 EST details
- You Save: $6.90 (43%)
- Seller:BookSeller USA, LLC
- Sales Rank:11,327
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:2 Rev Upd
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 5.5 x 8.3
- Publication Date:October 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780800734060
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Dr. Kevin Leman's ever-popular book on birth order is getting a new look and updated writing. With insight and wit, Dr. Leman offers readers a fascinating and often funny look at how birth order affects personality, marriage and relationships, parenting style, career, and children. Birth order powerfully influences the way people interact with others, whether they're at home or on the job. This is a great book for anyone who wants to learn more about how they react to their world. Dr. Leman even shows readers how to overcome ingrained tendencies they never thought they'd be rid of, all by focusing on their birth order.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.