Touching the Clouds: A Novel (Alaskan Skies)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.24
as of 12/5/2013 03:34 EST details
- You Save: $12.75 (85%)
- Seller:Online Christian Resources
- Sales Rank:567,059
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):1 x 5.3 x 8.3
- Publication Date:July 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780800733599
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Kate Evans is an adventurous and independent young woman with a pioneering spirit. She pilots a maildelivery plane in the forbidding Alaskan wilderness, the lone woman in a male profession. But even that seems easy compared to finding true love. She likes a fellow pilot and would even consider marrying him if it weren't for Paul, a mysterious man on her mail route with a gentle spirit and a past to hide. Can Kate break through the walls Paul has put up around his heart? And will her quest for adventure be her demise? Book 1 in the Alaskan Skies series, Touching the Clouds will draw readers in with raw emotion and suspense, all against the stunning backdrop of the Alaskan wilds.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.