On the Mystery: Discerning Divinity in Process
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.10
as of 3/7/2014 06:12 EST details
- You Save: $6.90 (34%)
- Sales Rank:441,816
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):8.6 x 5.7 x 0.5
- Publication Date:January 1, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
With immediate impact and deep creativity, Catherine Keller offers this brief and unconventional introduction to theological thinking, especially as recast by process thought. Keller here takes up theology itself as a quest for religious authenticity.
Through a marvelous combination of brilliant writing, story, reflection, and unabashed questioning of old shibboleths, Keller redeems theology from its dry and predictable categories to reveal what has always been at the heart of the theological enterprise: a personal search for intellectually honest and credible ways of making sense of the loving mystery that encompasses even our confounding times.
1. Truth as Process: The Shrug and the Shibboleth
2. Revelation as Process: Speaking the Unspeakable
3. Creation as Process: 'Be This Fish'
4. Power as Process: Omnipotence or Vulnerability?
5. Christ as Process: Inviting Passion
6. Agape as Process: Just Love
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.