The "Business" of Reforming American Schools (Suny Series, Restructuring and School Change) (Suny Series, Restructuring & School Change)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.25
as of 4/25/2014 05:34 EDT details
- You Save: $9.70 (30%)
- Seller:John R. Clark
- Sales Rank:1,116,768
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.1 x 0.9
- Publication Date:October 2, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A critical look at the influence of the business community on the school reform movement, specifically how popular business management theories have been used as "tools" to produce a "workforce" for the 21st century.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.