The Complete Stories of Dorothy Parker: Edited by Colleen Breese (UNABRIDGED) (1995)
- Buy New: $157.81
as of 1/25/2015 08:07 EST details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (We ship worldwide!)
- Sales Rank:4,992,170
- Format:Unabridged, Audiobook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Audio Cassette
- Running Time:1305 Minutes
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):10.1 x 9.1 x 2.4
- Publication Date:1995
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Few writers can match Dorothy Parker when she delivers wicket punch lines and drops sharply ironic phrases into place with an almost audible click. Her stories are delightful demonstrations of the social satire that earned her an acclaimed position in American literature.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.