Dungeon Master's Guide (D&D Core Rulebook)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $31.59
as of 9/18/2014 03:18 EDT details
- You Save: $18.36 (37%)
- Sales Rank:309
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Publication Date:November 18, 2014
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Not yet published
Everything a Dungeon Master needs to weave legendary stories for the world’s greatest roleplaying game
The Dungeon Master’s Guide provides the inspiration and the guidance you need to spark your imagination and create worlds of adventure for your players to explore and enjoy.
Inside you’ll find world-building tools, tips and tricks for creating memorable dungeons and adventures, optional game rules, hundreds of classic D&D magic items, and much more!
• The third of three core rulebooks, this book contains tools a Dungeon Master needs to provide captivating stories and game play.
• An excellent resource for new and existing Dungeons Masters to engage in both adventure and world creation, with rules, guidelines, and sage advice from the game’s experts.
• Created as part of a massive public playtest involving more than 170,000 fans of the game.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.