Mel Bay Cello Method
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.48
as of 5/23/2013 12:41 EDT details
- You Save: $7.51 (50%)
- Sales Rank:1,646,912
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Sheet music
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.2
- Dimensions (in):9 x 0.5 x 12
- Publication Date:September 9, 1998
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Overall Difficulty: Beginning
- Format: Book + Online Audio
- Binding: Wirebound
- ISBN: 0786629215 / ISBN13: 9780786629213
A wonderful new edition of ourCello Methodbook which teaches the beginning cello student everything they need to know.
The book starts withSeating and Bow Hold, then covers all the details of theLanguage of Music, reading, writing and playing.Cello Methodfollows withExtensive Bowing ExercisesandStretch Position with Thorough Instruction and Materialall the way throughShifting to 4th Position.
Enchanting New SongsandOld Classicsfollow and are mixed withDetailed ExplanationsandMany Bowing Exercises to Create a Beautiful Sound with the Bow.Cello Methodhas three different levels of bow instruction with bowing variations, exclusive to this method book only.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.