It Seemed Important at the Time: A Romance Memoir
- Buy New: $106.43
as of 1/26/2015 14:10 EST details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (We ship worldwide!)
- Sales Rank:5,619,394
- Format:Large Print
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 6.6 x 0.7
- Publication Date:March 2, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In an irresistible memoir that is at once ruthlessly forthright, supremely stylish, full of fascinating details, and deeply touching, heiress and designer Gloria Vanderbilt writes at last about the subject on which she has hitherto been silent: the men in her life, why she loved them, and what each marriage or affair meant to her.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.