The Etiquette of Illness: What To Say When You Can't Find The Words
- Buy New: $99.82
as of 1/27/2015 14:24 EST details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (We ship worldwide!)
- Sales Rank:5,546,070
- Format:Large Print
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 6.2 x 1
- Publication Date:November 2, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Etiquette of Illness
is a wise, encouraging, and essential guide to navigating the complex terrain of illness. This collection of anecdotes and insights will help those who feel awkward and unsure about responding to a friend, colleague, or relative who is suffering; it's also addressed to people who are ill and want to engage with their loved ones effectively.
Available only in Senior Lifestyles 4.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.