- Buy New: $90.57
as of 1/29/2015 22:30 EST details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (We ship worldwide!)
- Sales Rank:5,796,415
- Format:Large Print
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):8.7 x 5.5 x 1.2
- Publication Date:June 10, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A New York Times Bestseller
Born with a rare eye disease, Carly Adams was blind until a recent operation restored her sight. Now she's eager to experience all the world has to offer - including the sweet talk of a certain handsome cowboy. . . . Hank Coulter has no plans to settle down until he learns that Carly is carrying his child. She's exactly the kind of wife he'd always imagined by his side, but now he's going to have to convince Carly that one moment of risk can bring about a lifetime of joy.
Available only in Basic 6 and 7.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.