How to Record Your Own Music and Get it On the Internet (Music Bibles)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.49
as of 10/21/2014 03:42 EDT details
- You Save: $11.50 (89%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:1,436,644
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):7.9 x 6.3 x 0.8
- Publication Date:October 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Coulter, Leo/ Jones, Richard Mfg#: 9780785825883
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Do you play an instrument? Write songs? Got a band together? Played a few gigs? Ever wondered what comes next? If so, now is the time to get your music in front of a global audience—by getting it on to the internet.
This handy, portable guide will advise you on the best way to record real-life signers and instruments, and it will explain how you can shape your recording into an effective piece of music that can be shared on the internet. There is a thrill to a recorded performance that really "happened"; it affects the listener in a way that freeze-dried samples and loops never can.
Written by experienced insiders, this book covers all the basic equipment and skills you will need to get the job done at home, without hiring a sound engineer, record producer or studio.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.