- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.01
as of 12/7/2013 04:24 EST details
- You Save: $8.98 (100%)
- Seller:Oregon Trail Book Company
- Sales Rank:11,714,274
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 6.4 x 9.2
- Publication Date:October 31, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This is a compilation of poems by Emily Dickinson. Emily Dickinson was virtually unknown during her lifetime, but now is considered one of American's greatest poets of the 19th century. Emily spent most of her life in Amherst where she attended school and lived in her family home. Dickinson has a unique lyric style encompassing the use of hymn meter and ballad form.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.