The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You
- Buy New: $27.13
as of 1/27/2015 10:40 EST details
- Sales Rank:658,876
- Format:Abridged, Audiobook, CD
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Audio CD
- Number Of Items:3
- Running Time:210 Minutes
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):5.7 x 5.1 x 1.1
- Publication Date:September 18, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, John C. Maxwell combined insights learned from his 40-plus years of leadership successes and mistakes with observations from the worlds of business, politics, sports, religion, and military conflict. Some highlights of the revised edition of this New York Times bestseller, which has sold more than a million copies, are:
- All-new recording of the revised and updated text read by the author.
- Every chapter has been revised.
- 2 chapters - "The Law of Addition" and "The Law of the Future" - are entirely new.
- 5 chapters are 75% revised.
- Application pieces follow every chapter.
- Leadership evaluation is included.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.