Leadership 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.22
as of 7/25/2014 15:22 EDT details
- You Save: $7.77 (78%)
- Sales Rank:13,836
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:English Language
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):6.5 x 4.7 x 0.6
- Publication Date:September 10, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Unleash your leadership potential.
No matter who you are, you can lead—and lead well.
That is the message New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell gives in this power-packed guidebook: Leadership 101. Here the consummate leader offers a succinct and inspiring framework for enhancing the leadership abilities you already possess. Learn how to:
- Follow your vision and bring others with you
- Produce a lasting legacy
- Grow the loyalty of your followers
- Make continual investments in the quality of your leadership
- Increase your ability to influence others
- Determine your leadership "lid"
- Empower others through mentoring
- Create a foundation of trust
- Use self-discipline to improve your character—and your results
One of the keys to successful leadership is applying the concepts that have made other leaders strong. Here's your opportunity to do just that.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.