- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.03
as of 3/12/2014 05:15 EDT details
- You Save: $8.96 (90%)
- Seller:Mind Traveler
- Sales Rank:16,823
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 4.8 x 0.5
- Publication Date:January 3, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Attitude can make or break you and the people you lead.
Good attitudes on a team do not guarantee its success, but bad attitudes guarantee its ruin. So says New York Times best-selling author and leadership expert John C. Maxwell in this highly practical primer, Attitude 101. Anyone who has tried to lead people with bad attitudes knows the frustration it can bring.
With this concise and reader-friendly guidebook, you can master attitude issues. Learn to:
- Recognize how individuals' attitudes impact their performance
- Pinpoint problem feelings, behaviors, and thinking in yourself and others
- Identify six common attitude problems that undermine teamwork
- Discover the secret to changing a bad attitude
- Create new definititons of failure and success that will improve performance
- Adopt the attitude that helps a leader keep going to the next level
Attitude is contagious!
You want to make sure your team is catching the right one!
As stated in the preface to this concise primer, any weekday edition of The New York Times contains more information than the average person living in 17th-century England was exposed to in a lifetime. In acknowledgement of the modern world's information glut, leadership expert John C. Maxwell has produced Attitude 101, a 99-page companion volume to one of his previous bestsellers, Leadership 101. In this new book, Maxwell examines the importance of attitude in determining a leader's success or failure, the forces that shape a person's attitude, and the seven choices necessary if one is to change his or her attitude. Fans of Maxwell's earlier books will enjoy his pithy advice, and will no doubt look forward to the third and fourth volumes in this series (Relationships 101, Equipping 101), both available in 2004. --David Bombeck
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.