Taylor's Clinical Nursing Skills: A Nursing Process Approach
- List Price:
- Buy New: $69.00
as of 3/11/2014 09:06 EDT details
- You Save: $37.99 (36%)
- Sales Rank:30,036
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Third, North American Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.1
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 8.3 x 1.2
- Publication Date:November 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This heavily illustrated and clearly written text details over 185 basic and advanced skills, and is specifically designed to correspond with Taylor's Fundamentals of Nursing, Seventh Edition for a consistent teaching/learning experience. The procedures and skills are outlined in a step-by-step manner that follows the nursing process format (with rationales), and includes documentation guidelines and samples; a new Evidence-based Practice Feature; and Unexpected Situations, which explain how to respond to unanticipated outcomes—a feature unique to this text.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.