Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.94
as of 1/29/2015 00:27 EST details
- You Save: $112.05 (88%)
- Sales Rank:5,553
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Seventh, North American Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):9
- Dimensions (in):11 x 8.8 x 2.2
- Legal Disclaimer:Book is used and is non-refundable
- Publication Date:November 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- With this textbook you'll find an integrated, cohesive, and student-focused suite of multimedia products to appeal to all types of learners, including a bound-in DVD-ROM and a companion website.
- Edition: Seventh
This best-selling, comprehensive fundamentals textbook for beginning nursing students challenges students to develop the blended skills they will need to care for patients in a variety of settings. The book's holistic perspective shows students how nursing care involves more than performing procedures. With a case-based approach to learning, the book offers numerous examples and opportunities for students to think critically. The Seventh Edition includes new features highlighting clinical questions and research, nursing advocacy, and health literacy, and also includes new information related to electronic medical records and documentation.
With this textbook you'll find an integrated, cohesive, and student-focused suite of multimedia products to appeal to all types of learners, including a bound-in DVD-ROM and a companion website.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.