Thoracic Imaging: Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology
- List Price:
- Buy New: $55.00
as of 5/21/2013 03:30 EDT details
- You Save: $164.00 (75%)
- Seller:JVG Books
- Sales Rank:1,116,018
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.7
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 1.5 x 11
- Publication Date:September 21, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Written by two of the world's most respected specialists in thoracic imaging, this is the most comprehensive text-reference to address imaging of the heart and lungs. Inside you'll discover the expert guidance required for the accurate radiologic assessment and diagnosis of both congenital and acquired cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases.
Enter a new frontier in thoracic imaging...
- Multidisciplinary approach lets you benefit from the knowledge and experience of basic scientists, cardiologists, and radiologists who have played important roles in the development of cardiovascular imaging.
- Coverage of all current imaging modalities includes information on CT, high-resolution CT, MRI, plain field radiography, and MR angiography. You'll examine the procedural steps and applications of each technique, and discover ways to select the best approach for each patient.
- 2,000 detail-revealing images depict the full range of normal anatomy and pathologic findings—a great aid in maximizing your diagnostic skills.
- Outstanding learning tools make this an excellent teaching resource for trainees or a quick review for practitioners.
- Numerous charts, tables, and schematics assist in differential diagnosis and put needed facts at your fingertips.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.