Genodermatoses: A Clinical Guide to Genetic Skin Disorders
- List Price:
- Buy New: $180.55
as of 10/31/2014 20:30 EDT details
- You Save: $25.44 (12%)
- Sales Rank:269,655
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.2
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 0.9 x 11
- Publication Date:December 21, 2004
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
Specially designed for dermatologists, pediatricians, and family physicians, this user-friendly guide to genetic skin disorders is an ideal resource for both board preparation and clinical practice. To help make learning a difficult subject more efficient and effective, the text takes a user-friendly, visual approach, featuring more than 300 full-color illustrations and a format designed for maximum retention of content.
You'll find features like these—
- Each syndrome is presented in easy-to-read, two-page spreads, allowing you to read material in depth or at-a-glance
- Full body diagrams and clinical photographs of each syndrome
- Bulleted text summarizing the patterns of inheritance, prenatal diagnosis, incidence, age of presentation, pathogenesis, key features, differential diagnosis, laboratory findings, management, and prognosis
- Boxed features highlight clinical pearls and add insight and breadth to the material
- New syndromes such as PHACE, AEC, EEC, Griscelli, and Birt-Hogg-Dube
As a board preparation tool or on-the-job resource, this powerful reference is valued for its breadth and depth as well as its compact, efficient format.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.