Parkinson's Disease (Advances in Neurology) Volume 80
- List Price:
- Buy New: $69.87
as of 1/26/2015 15:01 EST details
- You Save: $89.13 (56%)
- Seller:East West Academic Books
- Sales Rank:1,789,182
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.3
- Dimensions (in):1.5 x 7.3 x 10.5
- Publication Date:June 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Based on the 12th International Symposium on Parkinson's Disease, this comprehensive volume provides reviews of the genetics, pathophysiology, and treatment of Parkinson's disease. Topics discussed include genetic studies of familial Parkinsonism; neural mechanisms underlying levodopa-induced dyskinesia; psychosis and hallucinations in Parkinson's disease; current controversies in pallidal surgery; new delivery systems for anti-Parkinsonian drugs; and new pharmacologic agents for treatment of the disease.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.