Anxious for Nothing: God's Cure for the Cares of Your Soul (MacArthur Study Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.98
as of 12/25/2014 06:42 EST details
- You Save: $10.01 (67%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:494,778
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5
- Publication Date:March 7, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
So many things to worry about and so little time to worry! Christians obviously are not immune to the troubles of life, and when troubles do come, we're urged to rise above them and experience "peace that passes understanding." But how, in day-to-day life, does that really happen?
While numerous books have been written on overcoming anxiety, Anxious for Nothing goes beyond pop psychology's temporary cures by returning us to our only true source of comfort and victory: Scripture.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.