Applied Phonetics Workbook: A Systematic Approach to Phonetic Transcription
- List Price:
- Buy New: $70.50
as of 3/7/2014 18:01 EST details
- You Save: $35.45 (33%)
- Sales Rank:563,363
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):11 x 8.5 x 0.4
- Publication Date:January 13, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Various dialects are provided in the audio activities on the CDs.
- Exercises become more challenging as you work through the workbook.
- Use in conjunction with Applied Phonetics: The Sounds of American English, Third Edition.
- The Phonetic Alphabet
- A Printed and Handwritten Symbols.
Becoming proficient in phonetics takes practice, practice, and more practice. The Applied Phonetics Workbook provides just the resources to allow you to practice and hone your transcription skills. The three audio CDs that accompany the workbook provide a wide variety of transcription exercises. Exercises begin at a very basic level and build as your skills improve and develop.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.