String Builder V2 Violin (Belwin Course for Strings)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.24
as of 4/16/2014 22:41 EDT details
- You Save: $1.71 (25%)
- Sales Rank:73,052
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):11.5 x 8.7 x 0.2
- Publication Date:September 29, 1998
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Contributors: Samuel ApplebaumSeries: Belwin Course for StringsInstrumentation: ViolinInstrument: ViolinPage count: 32ISBN: 0769217745
The Belwin String Builder is a string class method in which the violin, viola, cello, and bass play together throughout. Each book, however, is a complete unit and may be used separately for class or individual instruction. The material in this book is realistically graded so that only a minimum of explanatory material is required. Each melody is interesting and will provide the basis for a fine left hand technic and bow arm. Available in three levels for violin, viola, cello, bass, piano accompaniment, and teacher's manual.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.