Master the PCAT
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.72
as of 4/17/2014 10:04 EDT details
- You Save: $16.23 (54%)
- Sales Rank:42,422
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:12 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.7
- Dimensions (in):10.9 x 8.5 x 1.2
- Publication Date:April 24, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Paperback: 752 pages
- Publisher: Peterson's; 1 edition (April 24, 2012)
- ISBN-13: 978-0768934786
- ISBN-10: 0768934788
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,559 in Books
Anyone hoping to get into a pharmacy school must take the PCAT-the Pharmacy College Admission Test, a standardized exam that measures the aptitude and skills of pharmacy school applicants.Peterson's Master the PCAT
offers the essential test prep for each of the exams on the PCAT: Writing (parts I and II), Verbal Ability, Biology, Chemistry, Reading Comprehension, and Quantitative Ability. Packed with practice tests as well as expert test-taking advice and thorough subject review, Peterson's Master the PCAT provides the essential preparation that test-takers need to score high. Readers will find helpful details about the PCAT-registration, scoring, and reporting of scores. Multiple-choice practice tests provide detailed answer explanations to help test-takers score high on the PCAT.
- Numerous practice questions with detailed answer explanations for each of the 7 subtests: Writing (part I), Verbal Ability, Biology, Chemistry, Writing (part II), Reading Comprehension, and Quantitative Ability.
- Diagnostic test, with detailed answer explanations, to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses.
- Full-length practice test, with detailed answer explanations.
- Expert test-taking and study tips so you'll be ready to score high on the PCAT.
- Everything test-takers need to know about the PCAT-what's tested, how it's scored and reported, and how and where to register-essential information for anyone hoping to get into a pharmacy school.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.