In the CliffsComplete guides, the novel's complete
text and a glossary appear side-by-side with coordinating numbered lines to help you understand unusual words and phrasing. You'll also find all the commentary and resources of a standard CliffsNotes for Literature.
CliffsComplete A Midsummer Night’s Dream has long been one of Shakespeare’s most popular plays. Its magical atmosphere, farcical plot, hilarious play-within-a-play, and general air of celebration have been enjoyed by nearly every generation since it was written.
Everything is not what it seems in this play. Stay on top of what’s really going on — and save valuable studying time — all at once. Enhance your reading of A Midsummer Night’s Dream with these additional features:
- A summary and insightful commentary for each act
- Bibliography and historical background on the author, William Shakespeare
- A look at the historical context and structure of the play
- Discussions on the play’s symbols and themes
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Review questions, a quiz, discussion topics (essay questions), activity ideas
- A ResourceCenter full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Streamline your literature study with all-in-one help from CliffsComplete guides!