CliffsNotes on Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.85
as of 8/31/2014 01:55 EDT details
- You Save: $4.14 (69%)
- Sales Rank:31,304
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):0.2 x 5 x 8.5
- Publication Date:December 13, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The original CliffsNotes study guides offer a look into key elements and ideas within classic works of literature. The latest generation of titles in this series also features glossaries and visual elements that complement the familiar format.
CliffsNotes on Fahrenheit 451 explores a twenty-fourth century world in which books are considered evil because they inspire people to think and to question.
Following the story of a 30-year-old fireman who's spent the last decade destroying books for a living, this study guide features a graphical map to show how the novel's characters relate to one another. In addition, CliffsNotes provides character analyses that take you deeper into the minds and mechanical workings of Ray Bradbury's famous social criticism Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Personal background on the author
- Synopsis of the book and a look at major themes
- Summaries and commentaries on each part of the book
- Review section that features multiple-choice questions, quoted passages, and suggested essay topics and practice projects
- Resource Center with books, articles, and Web sites that can help round out your knowledge
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.