CliffsNotes on Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby (Cliffsnotes Literature)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.47
as of 12/17/2014 16:57 EST details
- You Save: $4.52 (75%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:252,292
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 0.2 x 8.3
- Publication Date:June 5, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The original CliffsNotes study guides offer a look into key elements and ideas within classic works of literature. The latest generation of titles in this series also features glossaries and visual elements that complement the familiar format.
CliffsNotes on The Great Gatsby explores F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel of triumph, tragedy, and a classic love triangle in the 1920s.
Following the story of a young Midwesterner who's fascinated by the mysterious past and opulent lifestyle of his landlord, this study guide provides summaries and critical commentaries for each chapter within the novel. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Personal background on the author
- Introduction to and synopsis of the book
- In-depth character analyses
- Critical essays on topics of interest
- Review section that features interactive questions and suggested essay topics and practice projects
- Resource Center with books, videos, and Web sites that can help round out your knowledge
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.