CliffsNotes on Miller's The Crucible (Cliffsnotes Literature Guides)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.96
as of 7/10/2014 09:12 EDT details
- You Save: $3.03 (51%)
- Seller:Omega Books and More Inc.
- Sales Rank:236,960
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 5.2 x 0.2
- Publication Date:May 22, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The original CliffsNotes study guides offer a look into critical elements and ideas within classic works of literature. The latest generation of titles in this series also feature glossaries and visual elements that complement the classic, familiar format.
CliffsNotes on The Crucible takes you into Arthur Miller's play about good and evil, self-identity and morality.
Following the atmosphere and action of the Salem witch trials of the 1600s, this study guide looks into Puritan culture with critical commentaries about each act and scene. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Life and background of the author
- Introduction to the play
- Character web and in-depth analyses of the major roles
- Summaries and glossaries related to each act
- Essays that explore the author's narrative technique and the play's historical setting
- A review section that tests your knowledge and suggests essay topics and practice projects
- A Resource Center for checking out details on books, publications, and Internet resources
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.