Frommer's Europe from $85 a Day (Frommer's $ A Day)
- Buy New: $111.40
as of 7/31/2014 00:59 EDT details
- Seller:TheBookler & Co.
- Sales Rank:378,532
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5.2 x 2.1
- Publication Date:August 27, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Frommer's Dollar-A-Day guides show you how to travel in style-without breaking the bank. You'll find inexpensive accommodations that don't skimp on comfort. Affordable restaurants where locals go for a good meal. And all the best sightseeing and shopping values. Frommer's Dollar-A-Day guidebooks. First-class travel on a budget.
Everything You Need for an Unforgettable-and Affordable-Trip!
* Charming places to stay, from an antique-filled canalside home in Amsterdam to a Renaissance-era Florence palazzo-many for less than $35 per person a night!
* Great dining at unbelievably low prices, from a Paris bistro with a $15 menu du jour to Athens's best souvlaki for less than $5.
* A complete guide to Europe's sights-museums, castles, cathedrals, cemeteries, literary landmarks, gardens, and much more-plus the lowdown on what to do and see for free.
* Low-cost nightlife: Spanish tapas bars, Viennese coffeehouses, German beer gardens, British pubs, and more.
* Detailed, accurate city and transit maps.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.