Audel Machine Shop Basics (Audel Technical Trades Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.24
as of 3/16/2014 02:19 EDT details
- You Save: $15.71 (48%)
- Seller:Old Bone Books
- Sales Rank:128,145
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:All New 5th Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):8.2 x 5.3 x 0.7
- Publication Date:January 30, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Use the right tool the right way
Here, fully updated to include new machines and electronic/digital controls, is the ultimate guide to basic machine shop equipment and how to use it. Whether you're a professional machinist, an apprentice, a trade student, or a handy homeowner, this fully illustrated volume helps you define tools and use them properly and safely. It's packed with review questions for students, and loaded with answers you need on the job.
Mark Richard Miller is a Professor and Chairman of the Industrial Technology Department at Texas A&M University in Kingsville, Texas.
* Understand basic machine shop practice and safety measures
* Recognize the variations in similar tools and the purposes they serve
* Learn recommended methods of mounting work in different machines
* Obtain a complete working knowledge of numerically controlled machines and the operations they perform
* Review procedures for safe and efficient use of cutting tools and cutters
* Expand your knowledge with clear, step-by-step illustrations of proper equipment set-up and operation
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.