Encountering Heaven and the Afterlife: True Stories From People Who Have Glimpsed the World Beyond
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.27
as of 8/28/2014 02:58 EDT details
- You Save: $12.72 (85%)
- Seller:A-Z Americanbooks
- Sales Rank:172,657
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 5.5 x 0.8
- Publication Date:August 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780764208119
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
What happens when we die? What is heaven really like? How do spiritual beings angels and demons interact with us here and in the hereafter? Real life, credible stories of near death experiences and spiritual encounters gathered by the authors of Heaven and the Afterlife paint a clearer, fuller picture of exactly what readers can expect when it's their turn to "cross over." These gripping true stories written from a solidly biblical perspective but accessible to seekers provide fascinating glimpses into the spiritual world around us and the one that awaits us.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.