A Tailor-Made Bride
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.01
as of 12/19/2014 20:22 EST details
- You Save: $14.98 (100%)
- Sales Rank:320,751
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5
- Publication Date:June 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780764207556
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Jericho "J.T." Tucker wants nothing to do with Coventry, Texas's new dressmaker. He's all too familiar with her kindshallow women more devoted to fashion than true beauty. Yet, except for her welltailored clothing, this seamstress is not at all what he expected. Hannah Richards is confounded by the man who runs the livery. The unsmiling fellow riles her with his arrogant assumptions and gruff manner while at the same time stirring her heart with unexpected acts of kindness. Which side of Jericho Tucker reflects the real man? When Hannah decides to help Jericho's sister catch a beauleading to uproarious consequences for the whole townwill Jericho and Hannah find a way to bridge the gap between them?
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.