Philosophies And Theories For Advanced Nursing Practice
- List Price:
- Buy New: $50.22
as of 12/22/2014 16:27 EST details
- You Save: $55.73 (53%)
- Seller:Max & Shelby Books
- Sales Rank:129,971
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.3
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.9 x 1.4
- Publication Date:August 26, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Philosophies and Theories for Advanced Nursing Practice is designed for the advanced practice nursing student and is an essential resource for graduate and DNP programs. This comprehensive text covers all of the major nursing theories and includes a section on interdisciplinary theories as well as chapters on the philosophy of science, foundations of knowledge development, and integrating and disseminating knowledge in advanced practice nursing.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.