Boston's Freedom Trail, 7th: A Souvenir Guide
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.97
as of 11/26/2014 23:28 EST details
- You Save: $3.98 (57%)
- Seller:Duces Wild Books and More
- Sales Rank:2,751,715
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6.3 x 0.4
- Publication Date:May 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
There's no better way to relive the birth of our nation than by walking along the 2 1/2 mile Boston's Freedom Trail. Readers can put on their walking shoes and use this illustrated guide as a companion as they follow Boston's redbrick trail past the site of the Boston Massacre, the Bunker Hill Monument, and twenty-four other historic landmarks. Each entry in this souvenir guide includes information about admission fees, wheelchair accessibility, telephone numbers, and Web sites.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.