Making Sense of Research: What's Good, What's Not, and How To Tell the Difference
- List Price:
- Buy New: $26.99
as of 8/30/2014 13:08 EDT details
- You Save: $7.96 (23%)
- Seller:Mr. SaveYouAlot
- Sales Rank:221,280
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9.9 x 6.9 x 0.6
- Publication Date:March 14, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This book is for practitioners at all levels, from teachers making site-specific decisions to administrators making schoolwide and policy decisions.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.