Helping Teachers Learn: Principal Leadership for Adult Growth and Development
- List Price:
- Buy New: $28.67
as of 9/2/2014 05:24 EDT details
- You Save: $8.28 (22%)
- Seller:AcmeTV "Roadrunner" Bookseller Beep-Beep, Zip, Bang!
- Sales Rank:863,354
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):10.1 x 7 x 0.5
- Publication Date:March 12, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- A new model of learning-oriented leadership that can be tailored to particular settings or individuals
- Adult learning principles that inform teacher growth and development, and why they are essential
- The Four Pillars: teaming, providing leadership roles, engaging in collegial inquiry,
- Real-world examples of principals sharing leadership, building community, and managing changeEnhance
- Title - Helping Teachers Learn
Drago-Severson presents case studies and examines strategies that help shape a school climate of teacher support, growth, and learning.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.