The Three-Minute Classroom Walk-Through: Changing School Supervisory Practice One Teacher at a Time
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.44
as of 10/25/2014 15:09 EDT details
- You Save: $18.51 (48%)
- Seller:FMB PERIODICALS
- Sales Rank:30,340
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):7 x 0.5 x 10
- Publication Date:April 20, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Is the work of my teachers aligned with the district curriculum?
- Are my teachers using research-based "best practices"?
- Are they choosing the instructional strategies that will promote student achievement?Also known as
- Title - The Three-Minute Classroom Walk-Through
- Sub Title - Changing School Supervisory Practice One Teacher at a Time
Change to a supervision method that impacts student achievement by cultivating self-reliant teachers who are continuously improving their practice.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.