Wills' Mineral Processing Technology, Seventh Edition: An Introduction to the Practical Aspects of Ore Treatment and Mineral Recovery
- List Price:
- Buy New: $57.93
as of 9/17/2014 08:33 EDT details
- You Save: $22.02 (28%)
- Sales Rank:601,223
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):9.5 x 7.5 x 0.8
- Publication Date:October 27, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Wills' Mineral Processing Technology provides practising engineers and students of mineral processing, metallurgy and mining with a review of all of the common ore-processing techniques utilized in modern processing installations.
Now in its Seventh Edition, this renowned book is a standard reference for the mineral processing industry. Chapters deal with each of the major processing techniques, and coverage includes the latest technical developments in the processing of increasingly complex refractory ores, new equipment and process routes. This new edition has been prepared by the prestigious J K Minerals Research Centre of Australia, which contributes its world-class expertise and ensures that this will continue to be the book of choice for professionals and students in this field.
This latest edition highlights the developments and the challenges facing the mineral processor, particularly with regard to the environmental problems posed in improving the efficiency of the existing processes and also in dealing with the waste created. The work is fully indexed and referenced.
· The classic mineral processing text, revised and updated by a prestigious new team
· Provides a clear exposition of the principles and practice of mineral processing, with examples taken from practice
· Covers the latest technological developments and highlights the challenges facing the mineral processor
· New sections on environmental problems, improving the efficiency of existing processes and dealing with waste.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.