The Merck Manual of Medical Information: Second Home Edition (Merck Manual of Medical Information, Home Ed.)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.19
as of 9/16/2014 19:31 EDT details
- You Save: $6.80 (76%)
- Seller:Xciting Prices
- Sales Rank:97,418
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:2 Revised
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):7 x 4.2 x 2.7
- Publication Date:May 1, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780743477345
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
For more than 100 years doctors have been coming to us for advice. Now you can, too.
The Merck Manual has traditionally provided exclusive, up-to-the-minute information to doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Now, with the special Home Edition, the general public can access virtually the same critical data contained in the physician's version -- but in everyday language and a reader-friendly format.
With contributions from nearly 200 internationally respected medical experts, this fully revised edition offers vital, easy-to-understand information about almost every known medical issue, including:
• eating, digestive, and nutrition disorders
• heart disease
• mental illness
• pediatric care -- including a new chapter on early-childhood development
• sexual dysfunction
• terminal illness
• viruses and infections
...and much more. Featuring original illustrations and diagrams, an A-Z listing of brand-name and generic drugs, and an appendix of medical resources, The Merck Manual -- Home Edition is published as a not-for-profit service by Merck, a world leader in breakthrough medical discoveries with a long commitment to making the world a healthier place.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.