How to Quit Smoking Without Gaining Weight
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.63
as of 12/13/2013 15:01 EST details
- You Save: $5.36 (89%)
- Seller:MDS Innovative
- Sales Rank:695,004
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 4.1 x 6.7
- Publication Date:January 1, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Do you rely on smoking to keep your weight in check?
Are you afraid to quit smoking because you're worried about gaining weight?
Have you gained weight after quitting smoking...and gone back to smoking with hopes of losing the weight? If you answered YES to any of these questions, it's time to learn
HOW TO QUIT SMOKING WITHOUT GAINING WEIGHT
Based on the American Lung Association's smoking cessation program, here is expert advice on how to quit smoking in a healthy way that allows you to kick the habit without ruining your waistline. This groundbreaking book will show you:
- How quitting smoking can add years to your life
- Why vegetables and fruits are the most important foods to eat while you're quitting
- How to add more physical activity to your day
- Which foods to turn to during a nicotine craving
- How to stay motivated, even during tough times
...and dozens of other strategies that can help you to work with your cravings -- instead of against them -- to attain a healthy and fit smoke-free life. Includes meal plan suggestions, recipes, and snack ideas!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.