The Ups and Downs of Raising a Bipolar Child: A Survival Guide for Parents
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.95
as of 10/23/2014 15:02 EDT details
- You Save: $15.04 (75%)
- Sales Rank:366,313
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5.5 x 0.8
- Publication Date:November 4, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780743229401
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
HELP IS HERE
Bipolar disorder has recently been identified as one of the most misunderstood and underdiagnosed conditions affecting children -- and it is dramatically on the rise. The Ups and Downs of Raising a Bipolar Child gives parents the sound advice and expert information they need to cope with this challenging diagnosis, and shows how to provide essential care and support for a bipolar child as well as for the rest of the family.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.