Suzuki Violin School, Volume 2: Violin Part (Book & CD)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.76
as of 4/19/2014 12:48 EDT details
- You Save: $16.23 (81%)
- Seller:Media Universe
- Sales Rank:415,868
- Languages:English (Unknown), German (Original Language), English (Original Language), French (Original Language), Spanish (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):11.7 x 8.9 x 0.2
- Publication Date:October 1, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Suzuki Violin School Revised Edition Violin Part Book & CD Volume 2
- Book and CD
- 36 page book and the CD features new recordings by Bill Preucil, Jr and piano accompaniment by Linda Perry recorded without the violin part.
- The Suzuki Method of Talent Education was delevoped by world-renowned violinist and teacher, Dr. Suzuki.
- Published by Alfred Publishing
Titles: Study Points for Volumeume 2
* Chorus from Judas Maccabaeus (G.F. Handel)
* Musette, Gavotte II or the Musette from English Suite III in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 808 (J.S. Bach)
* Hunters' Chorus from 3rd Act of the opera Der Freischutz (C.M. von Weber)
* Long, Long Ago (T.H. Bayly)
* Waltz, Op. 39, No. 15 for Piano (J. Brahms)
* Bourrée from Sonata in F Major for Oboe, HHA IV/18, No. 8 (G.F. Handel)
* The Two Grenadiers, Die beiden Grenadier, Op. 49, No. 1 for Voice and Piano (R. Schumann)
* Theme from Witches' Dance (N. Paganini)
* Gavotte from Mignon (A. Thomas)
* Gavotte (J.B. Lully)
* Minuet in G, Wo0 10, No. 2 (L. van Beethoven)
* Minuet from Sei Quintetti per Archi No. 11, Op. 11, No. 5 in E Major (L. Boccherini).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.