52 Things Kids Need from a Mom: What Mothers Can Do to Make a Lifelong Difference
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.98
as of 10/23/2014 07:33 EDT details
- You Save: $9.01 (69%)
- Sales Rank:21,872
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5500
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 5.5 x 0.7
- Publication Date:September 1, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Bestselling author and mother of four children Angela Thomas brings her trademark storytelling and biblical teaching to this book of encouragement for moms who, in the daily whir of busyness, long to connect with their kids in new ways.
With compassion and creativity, Angela presents 52 inspirations to help moms experience intentional mothering, intentional living, and intentional joy as they:
- talk to their child as though he is fascinating
- learn to play one video game
- plan activities that set a child up for success
- be the groovy mom once in a while
- make memories and savor them
Moms at all phases of parenting can adopt one idea a week or try several at once. This is a fun, guilt-free resource to help every mom lead with God's love and delight in the small moments that make up an abundant life.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.