The Sea Wolf And Selected Stories
- Buy New: $80.00
as of 8/27/2014 20:44 EDT details
- Sales Rank:10,995,041
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Audio Cassette
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.1 x 2.9
- Publication Date:December 4, 1999
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- ISBN13: 9780736648172
- Condition: Used - Like New
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The Sea Wolf is a 1904 psychological adventure novel by American novelist Jack London about a literary critic and other survivors of an ocean collision who come under the dominance of Wolf Larsen, the powerful and amoral sea captain who rescues them. Its first printing of forty thousand copies were immediately sold out before publication on the strength of London's previous The Call of the Wild.
Ambrose Bierce wrote, "The great thing—and it is among the greatest of things—is that tremendous creation, Wolf Larsen... the hewing out and setting up of such a figure is enough for a man to do in one lifetime
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.