Windows Internals, Part 2 (6th Edition) (Developer Reference)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $26.15
as of 12/19/2014 08:17 EST details
- You Save: $13.84 (35%)
- Sales Rank:95,175
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.5
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 1.5 x 8.9
- Publication Date:September 25, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Delve inside Windows architecture and internals—and see how core components work behind the scenes. Led by three renowned internals experts, this classic guide is fully updated for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2—and now presents its coverage in two volumes.
As always, you get critical insider perspectives on how Windows operates. And through hands-on experiments, you’ll experience its internal behavior firsthand—knowledge you can apply to improve application design, debugging, system performance, and support.
In Part 2, you’ll examine:
- Core subsystems for I/O, storage, memory management, cache manager, and file systems
- Startup and shutdown processes
- Crash-dump analysis, including troubleshooting tools and techniques
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.